In July 2012, a Cyriakos tourist named Iosif Makhmalbaf died at the hands of a Turkish police officer.

The officer was charged with manslaughter, but prosecutors dropped the charges, arguing that he had not committed a crime and that his actions had been justified by the circumstances of the victim’s death.

Makhmmalbaff’s death had prompted protests in the country, and Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan’s government issued an apology to the Cypriots.

Turkish officials blamed the Cyriaks for the death of Makhmand, claiming that he was “the target of an attempt to kill him for the political motives of the ruling party.”

Turkey also released a video showing the Turkish police officers beating the man, which was later shown to be staged.

A few days later, the Turkish government also announced the indictment of a dozen other Turkish officials for corruption related to the deaths of at least nine people in Turkey.

At the time, the Cyrenakos government had been struggling to deal with the economic crisis that followed the collapse of the Cyruzas economy and the death toll in the aftermath of the riots in Istanbul.

In February 2013, the head of the International Organization for Migration, Paul Hirschfeld, told a congressional committee that Turkey’s “pervasive crackdown on migrant workers in Turkey is killing thousands of migrants.”

According to Hirschstein, the death rate among migrants is around 10 percent.

Turkish media reported that at least eight migrants died in the Cyridas riot, though the exact numbers of the deaths and how many migrants were killed have not been revealed.

In the months after Makhbalbaf’s death, the protests grew in scale, with dozens of Turkish-Cypriot citizens and pro-government journalists publicly denouncing the government’s anti-migrant policies.

In April, Cyriaki journalists began posting photographs and videos of the riot on their Facebook pages.

Many of the images showed the bodies of migrant workers.

One photograph showed a man lying in a pool of blood.

In another photo, a young boy with his arms tied to a pole with a piece of wood stuck to his back was seen kneeling on the ground in front of a police vehicle.

“I think this is very sad,” journalist Karim Fadel, who posted the images, told VICE News.

“We are not allowed to live our lives like this.

We are just living our lives.

If you do not feel safe, don’t go to Cyria.

We want our lives back.

And they want us dead.”

In a June 2016 video released by Cyriakis state television, a group of migrants were seen dragging bodies in the street, including a man who was tied to the ground and another man who had been stabbed in the head.

At least five of the people seen in the video had been killed in the riot.

The police officers who had dragged the migrants out of the street were fired from the force.

At some point, at least five other migrants were also injured.

One of the wounded migrants later died of his injuries.

A Cyriakin lawmaker told VICE that his government had ordered a mass funeral for the man who died.

The funeral will take place in a public square in the capital, Ankara.

The body of a young man who fell on the street while protesting the Turkish- Cyriaka government’s crackdown on migrants will be buried in front a public memorial to those who died in Cyriya riots.

“If you do something wrong, we will do what is necessary,” said Makhbala, a member of the parliament from the Democratic Left Party, or DMK, who was present at the funeral.

“It is not a matter of if you will be arrested, but when.

We will get to you.”

At the same time, there has been an increase in violent attacks on Cyrias migrant workers, according to the Ministry of Internal Affairs.

In September, a crowd of around 20 protesters gathered outside the embassy of Turkey in the central town of Istiklal in the province of Diyarbakir.

The crowd of roughly 10 people, some of whom carried signs that read, “You are dead,” chanted slogans that included “Death to the murderers,” “Kill your own,” and “Kill our countrymen.”

One of them was carrying a bag with a black flag that read “Death To the Turks,” while another held a banner that read: “The Cyriai police have taken away our freedoms.”

Police also raided a house belonging to a Cyrenaki resident, who they allegedly threatened with the use of force if he did not leave.

At a protest in Ankara in October, several people were injured after a police officer fired a rubber bullet at one of them.

In December, police attacked a protest on a public road in the city of Izmir, damaging several vehicles and arresting one demonstrator.

The government of Turkey has also ordered